Friday 9 November 2012

Tag | Would You Rather

-photo is courtesy of weheartit.com although I personally edited the photo I will take it down if it belongs to you-

Hey lovelies

So I have a new thing going on, on my blog! I'm trying to change things up so they look a bit better. I've already had a play about with the tabs and stuff, I just hope I can get my blog sorted soon enough, but because I'm not good at all of this, its a bit difficult! Google is always there though, ay;)

I've decided to do a post on my tag from Youtube yesterday. Its the 'would you rather tag' and I just thought this would be good as a lighthearted post, and a bit of a quick one! I hope you all enjoyed bonfire night and Halloween, I havent really mentioned any of that in recent posts, oops! 

So I'll get on with the Q & A's of the tag, I do have a tendency to ramble hahahaha!

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipglosses and lipsticks or all of your eyeshadows and palettes?
Eyeshadows and palettes! I love them but, Main reason is, is because I could live without eyeshadows because to me personally, I do not find them essental. Whereas mascara and eyeliner is a daily essential! 

♥ Would you rather chop all your hair or never cut it again?

Never cut it again! Because you can always get rid of the split ends with product hopefully.. but I havent cut my hair since February and it seems to be okay. But, cutting all my hair.. I'd never do that again!

♥ Coral or Pink cheek?

I dont really wear blushers, I need to try and buy some more. Maybe pink. I dont think coral will look okay.

♥ If you had £1000 - clothes or makeup?

£500 on clothes, £500 on makeup;)? I dont know! Maybe makeup.

♥Lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick.

Pencil eyeliner as lipliner and fill it in? ..Eyeliner as a lipstick!

♥Shop at MAC or sephora for the rest of your life?

MAC, we dont have Sephora.

♥ Use one eyeshadow color or one lipcolor forever?

One lipcolor.

♥Wear summer clothes in winter or winter clothes on summer?

Summer clothes in winter. i dont get cold.

♥Dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright! I dont paint them according to seasons anyway.

♥Give up fave lip or eye product?

Give up fave lip product!

♥Only wear hair in ponytail or messy bun?

Messy bun! I dont think I suit ponytails.

♥Never paint nails again or use lipgloss?

I like painting my nails, I hardly use lipgloss! I like lipsticks.

♥Shave eyebrows or sharpie them in?

Sharpie them in. Id look mad without eyebrows?! 

♥Live without nail polish or makeup?

Nail polish. It doesnt change your appearance, its just something I like to do. Couldnt give up makeup!

So I hope you all enjoyed this small tag, I hope to find out what you guys answer to this so you can always comment below with your answers if you like, I'd love to know! Have a great day! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...