Saturday 26 April 2014

Body Shop Raspberry New Release | Review


Hello girls! 
It's sunny season again which means - razors out, body butters out, legs out - which means an everyday routine of keeping the skin in tip top condition. In the summer (winter too!) I like to keep my skin moisturized with body butters. Over time, I've used a few brands from Poundland selections to drugstore varieties. I always seem to go back to one brand.. The Body Shop.

Recently, the lovely PR team for The Body Shop sent me one item from their new Raspberry range. I already have a Raspberry body butter from summertime last year, I absolutely love the scent and as always - I love the way it makes my skin feel. 
I love getting out of the bath and applying this to areas like knees, elbows and legs. I love using a soap and glory scrub before this too. 

I love the way Body Shop butters don't make my skin greasy and they're not too runny. They have a perfect thick consistency that blends into the skin well. 
Out of the collection I'd really like to try the Raspberry spray. I think it'd be nice for summer.

You can view the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...