Tuesday 11 February 2014

Cheryl Cole's Lipstick | Loreal Privee Range


Admit it girls, Cheryl Cole is one of the most beautiful celebrities out there. I like her music, some people may not.
When I saw this little beauty in my local Boots I knew I had to have it, I've never tried Loreal's makeup but now I actually have a bit of a collection of it. 

I've been wearing this lippie for work for the last few weeks. I love how smooth and soft it is to apply, I would definitely say it's MAC quality so if you like MAC lipsticks then definitely try this one - it also has a vanilla type scent to it too. 

When I first applied this it did take some time to apply smoothly to the lips although I think most lipsticks start like this. I wouldn't say this is a long lasting lipstick but I did apply mine with a lipbalm underneath so it was glossy instead of a satin finish. Normally with these type lipsticks they cling quite a bit and settle into fine lines but with this one it applied perfectly. It's seriously the 'perfect nude' and would look great with all skintones. 

I love the bullet, I think it looks more expensive than a MAC lipstick and I love the black and gold finish. A perfect, everyday lipstick. Well done Loreal, you have a new fan!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with what you say about Cheryl- she is definitely one of the prettiest women out there! And yes, I looks even more expensive than MAC...but it's cheaper :D

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, team Cheryl! Have you tried the Loreal lippies?

      Zofia x

      Delete
  2. Love this colour! deffo want to get my hands on it soon!x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...