Sunday 2 February 2014

What Scents Am I Lusting For? | Scent Wishlist #2

Untitled #633
Rihanna - Rogue // Black XS // Michael Kors - Sporty Citrus // Ralph Lauren - Big Pony 2 // Joop - Miss Wild // Gucci Guilty Black
Hiya girls! Today's post is going to be another fragrance wishlist. It's been a month and a bit since I done my last wishlist and over that time, I've smelled another 100 at work that I want and need, haha! These scents are completely different to my last wishlist, if you wanted to see what scents were featured on the last one, please feel free to have a browse on the sidebar just to your right. 

Rihanna - Rogue // This is a new scent from Rihanna and it's one of the newest of 2014. It's different to Nude, which was the last scent from Rihanna, but it's along the same lines of what goes into it - it's very sweet yet fruity. The bottle is completely different, the last bottles of Rihanna perfume came in long shape bottles - this is a square one... it's very bulky if you're going for a larger ml. 
Starts at 30ml - £22.50

Black XS // I never thought I'd like this but when I tested this for a customer it's exactly along the lines of what I like. Definitely a nighttime scent unless you like feeling brave - it's a very berry sweet, not a vanilla sweet. It's a very sensual fragrance. 
Starts at 30ml - £27.50

Michael Kors - Sporty Citrus // This was new later last year, I like all three of the Sporty, Sexy, Citrus range but the citrus one is my favourite out of them all. I love the bottle, very simple yet keeping with his gold theme - this would DEFINITELY be an everyday scent as it's super light and very spring like. 
Starts at 30ml for £37.50 

Ralph Lauren - Big Pony 2 // I liked this as soon as I smelled it, I like all the Big Pony fragrances but being a sweet lover this was more me. It's a very fruity scent, whereas other Big Ponies are citrus or floral. 
50ml - £36.99

Joop - Miss Wild // This is definitely along the same lines as Black XS - A very fruity, sweet, nighttime scent. The bottle and theme is also very different. 
30ml - £24.99

Gucci Guilty Black // I LOVE this! It's a very oriental, spicy, sweet scent - different to the other ones above. I always spray this soon as I get into work and out of Guilty and Guilty Black I definitely prefer this one. 
30ml - £39.50

*all price are correct at the time of posting. All information like prices are taken from ThePerfumeShop.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...