Thursday 13 February 2014

Ideas For Valentines | Dresses | Lady In Red

Untitled #634
1 - 3 Celeb Boutique
4 - AxParis.co.uk 
5 - Boohoo.com
6 - Topshop 
7 - Boohoo.com
Hello girls! Happy Valentines.
Today I'm doing a post on Valentines outfits, I've kept to a red theme and as you can tell, all dresses are totally different. I have kept to a glam theme as these dresses are the type of dresses I like... We all have different dress sense and so not all of you will like these dresses. 

Celeb Boutique always have a great range of dresses, they are on the pricey side but you can wear them again and again considering they're great quality and they're a reputable company. I kept to a bodycon, red theme with these dresses although the second dress is a pretty, hot pink dress which looks like it's a nice fit. 

Ax Paris dresses are always my favourite and I always browse their site. I love this dress because it's long and the style is gorgeous. I like the detailing around the top. I think this would look nice on all ages.

Boohoo is a website I occasionally look at but I've never bought off! This dress is absolutely GORGEOUS and I'm considering buying it. I've seen loads of dresses of this style but this is the best one.. at £20 the design is perfect and would look great with some small heels. I like this dress the most.

Topshop This topshop dress is very young, I think this dress is aimed towards teens and would look great with some wedges and a shoulder bag. I think platform heels would look fab too.

Boohoo This dress is suited at bigger sizes, I like the style of it - it's aimed at any age I think, I even think an older lady would look nice in this with jeans and a jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...