Tuesday 6 May 2014

Fragrance Wishlist | May

Untitled #641

Well, the start of a new month means a Fragrance Wishlist. 
I didn't really know what fragrances I was lusting over this month so I had to actually think about this one, usually I have a big list I need to test or something - this month I don't!

YSL Manifesto | £46.50
A bouquet of Jasmine, Green notes, Woods, Vanilla, and Tonka Bean. I would say this is a heavy, sweet scent maybe aimed towards older ladies but it's definitely something I go for and it's longlasting. I love the bottle too.

Britney Spears | Fantasy - Nice Remix | £22.50
I like Fantasy and Midnight fantasy and lately, Britney has remade them into two new scents which is Fantasy with different ingredients and Midnight fantasy with different ingredients. I personally think nice is more fruitier and naughty is more sweet using the cupcake ingredient. I really like the bottle too.

Jimmy Choo Exotic | £43.50
This is a lovely one for summer and I've already posted some info on it on a previous post. It's fruity and a great one for summer. 60ml = 43.50 isn't too bad either.

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet | £53.50
I love this scent for spring, it's not long lasting but it's a nice fresh, light scent for this time of year. It's a light, floral, musky scent. It's a little pricey for the size but ofcourse, it's Dior.

Lacoste Eau Sensuelle | £32.50
This is such a different scent - I find it quite sweet, musky and very sensual. I wouldn't say it's floral or summery but it's actually in that catagory - I think you need to test it to decide. I'll definitely be purchasing this, it's lovely. 

Beyonce Heat | £29.99
This scent is warm/fruity. It's quite alike to Heat Rush which I purchased the other week but I would say this is more nighttime and Heat Rush is daytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...