Friday 16 May 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick | Hot Plum


This is the most perfect summer lipstick. Pinks are always my go to shade and I love them at any time of the year but for you girlies that prefer nudes over brights - this is one to try!
I've never tried a Maybelline lipstick before, I normally opt for Rimmel so I decided to pick this up in Boots. This is a definite repurchase everytime, I love everything about it.

For £7.19 it's a high quality lipstick. I love the way it smoothly applies and doesn't settle into fine lines, I don't need a lipbalm as it feels nourishing enough. It applies quite sheer as seen in the picture but once you build it up you get a stronger colour. I like the mirrored tube but don't like the red packaging - that doesn't really matter though!

The only complaint is the fact it's called Hot Plum. This is more of a fuschia shade not a plum. If you look on the Boots website, the swatch is actually purple - in no way is this lipstick purple. Apart from that, I'd love to try the other colours. 

3 comments:

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...