Monday 27 January 2014

January Roundup | 2014

New phone case // Frosty mornings on the way to work // two new bangles // A trip to London means a London eye picture // Zofia has a new bag // I finally picked up my Naked palette // Oxford Street is a must // Dog walking in the winter is fun yet freezing // Sunsets are preparing me for summer. 
Hello beautiful! Today I'm giving you all a January roundup. For me, January has been a slow, yet good month. This month I've been thinking about Summer and the rest of the year and how I really want to achieve a lot of things. Being young means it's harder to achieve what you want I think, I have the money..I have the job..but I'm still only very young so I've been getting things into perspective.

This month, I've been abandoning my blog quite a bit I think, I've not been putting a lot of effort in and I've noticed this a lot. February means a big blog shake up and a rearrange. I'm going to take a lot of effort into blog posts, too. 

In January I visited London and picked up my Naked palette, this has been something I've wanted to do for ages as it's been all round the bloggersphere for ages it was a must. 
All in all, January was a good month and I enjoyed myself. Things have got off to a good start.

XO

1 comment:

  1. love the phone case! x

    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...