Tuesday 31 December 2013

A NYE Outfit Idea

Untitled #627

LIPS - TOPSHOP NEVADA
BLACK COURT SHOES - NEWLOOK
DRESS - NEWLOOK
BAG - EBAY *link!*

Hello girls! Today's post is a NYE outfit idea. I'm always indecisive about outfits at the best of times so a big occasion is no exception! For NYE I never normally do anything so it's been quite nice choosing an outfit for the occasion rather than selecting a onesie!

I think red and black is always classic and dressy. I love red, lace dresses as they suit most people and they're easy to style. Soon as I knew I was doing a NYE outfit I knew I wanted to keep to a red and black theme. The dress and shoes are quite dainty I find, simple for all shapes. I like how I've styled this cheaper Mulberry bag from Ebay as it's nice to style on the arm and great for all the bits and bobs you have with you on the night - especially a camera! The earrings are very 'Kate Mid esque' I find which came from the dress inspiration! 
For makeup I'd add nude lips and black polish.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...