Sunday 8 December 2013

Tag | 40 Beauty Questions

Photo is from weheartit and although I personally edited it, if it belongs to you I'm willing to remove or give credit where due.
Hello!
Today I've decided to do a tag. I'm in a tag sort of mood and I don't really have any beauty related things to blog about. 
I've decided to do '40 Beauty Questions' as I saw it on Youtube from ages ago so it's not really a new tag but it's something to keep me occupied for a while, ha!

SKINCARE |
Q How many times do you wash your face daily? I wash my face around 2 times a day. In the morning, when I wake up and before makeup and then at night, when I take my makeup off.
Q What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Definately oily. It's something you'll hear me moan about a lot. I'm so glad cleansers and matte powders exist! 
Q What is your current facial wash? I'm actually using a Wilko exfoliating one. I need to get myself a new one but I'm searching about the shops for a good one at the moment! I've just finished my Elemis Peach one so I may have to purchase it again.
Q Do you exfoliate? Yeah, I do. I do it once every two days and my face feels a lot lighter and gets rid of all the unwanted oils. 
Q What brand do you use? I use Elemis/wilko at the moment. 
Q What moisturizer do you use? Again, Elemis! I use the day and the night one, two times a day. 
Q Do you have freckles? I actually do! I never knew I did until the sun brought them out. They're not strong, at all, but I think they're really cute. I love them!
Q Do you use eye cream? Not really, no...
Q Do you or did you have acne prone skin? My skin's been really good to me. I've never suffered with acne, I get a few spots or whiteheads every now and then but they're managable. I'm lucky *touches wood*.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? At the moment, Match Perfection. Rimmel.
-How about concealer? MUA cover and conceal, but not all the time.
-Do you know your undertone color? Yellow, I think, I'm not pink...
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Love them. I wish I could apply them well!
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? I do know, but I'm not going to throw away something that has a lot in.. so if it's past 3 months, I'll continue use. I'm fine with it and so are my eyes so it's ok!
-What brand of mascara do you use? I have a few! My fave at the moment has to be Lash Accelerator endless by Rimmel but for an everyday one, NYC Showtime.
-Sephora or MAC? MAC! Never been to Sephora...
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? I don't.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? All brushes, not sure about tools?
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? This reminded me that I have a primer in my collection and it's only been used once.. I completely forgot I had one... I'll start using it!
-For the face? I have two but I don't use them because I feel like they don't work well for me:-(
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I love bronze shades/ nudes/ browns.. they're easy to apply. 
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I do sometimes. I need to master the wing!
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Hardly ever.
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? They're great but they go everywhere.
-Do you use mineral makeup? Never.
-What is your favorite lipstick? I have a few, I can't decide!!
-How about lipgloss? At the moment, my 2true one. It was in my faves not so long ago.
-What is your favorite blush to use? My MUA/Natural Collection one. I hardly wear blush, though..
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Never. I have a palette from there but never bought makeup there.
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Ofcourse...
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No?
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I'm doing a makeup artistry course in January so I'll be taught professionally then!
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No...
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? I'm not really sure, who am I to judge!
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I like both.
-Which celebrity always has great make up? I love the ladies from TOWIE. I know that's controversial but I think they always look gorgeous. 
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I couldn't go far, but I could do it sometimes.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Some days, depends how my skin is! I don't look amazing though..
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I seriously like anything drugstore.
-What do you think of Makeup?? Ofcourse, I love it.

I hope you enjoyed this tag! It was a bit long but I enjoyed filling it out. I hope you have had a brilliant weekend too, happy Monday!

If you do this tag, please leave the link below and I'll have a read!
Zofia
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...