Tuesday 19 February 2013

How I'd Style.. Pattern Leggings!

(blog)
Embellished Lace Peplum | Cameo Rose Leggings | Miso Wedges | MUA polish
Hello everyone!
Sorry that this post is late and I haven't blogged since Friday. I'm meant to blog every 2 days and I kinda broke the rule already! I'll post yesterdays post after this one though - you won't miss out!

I never really do Style or Fashion posts on here, I should really..it's not just a makeup blog!
The other day, I decided on a few style/outfit/fashion posts to do and posts that I'd know a little bit about. I'm not the best at fashion - it's not something I'm really overly interested in..but, it's something I enjoy.

This post is a short post (i hope, unless I ramble!) on how I'd style pattern leggings. Pattern leggings can be really difficult to wear and style. I've never had a pair just because they'd be stuck in the wardrobe lonely.. I'd never manage to style them or work them well.

There's always a motto for patterned jeans, trousers, shorts etc.. don't wear them if they're not for your figure. I have quite big hips so I never feel like I'd work them and wear them well because of this. I think they suit slim legs.. but if YOU feel confident in them go for it!

I've never felt like I know what top to put them with, but after mooching about online and looking at numerous websites, I've come up with what I think - a good top!
Peplums have been really in style for around a year now and I'm a proud owner of a few! I love them and think if you put them with a good pair of trousers, jeans or leggings, they look great! I really want to style a peplum with a pair of shorts this summer so bring on the heat!

I love this peplum, I love the embellishments and I don't think they overpower the trousers. The trousers are very 'out there' so they were hard to style! I think the top is pretty plain even though it's lacy. 

Shoes are quite hard to style with pattern trousers because they're meant to be paired up with the trousers to match. I think plain black wedges suited the diamonds on the trousers and they were really simple to pair up.

As a makeup lover, I thought the nude MUA love hearts nail polish was the best nail polish to use, as nude goes with anything!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you enjoyed the clothes used. In my next post, I'm styling a certain type jacket/blazer so keep a look out! All items used will be listed below; 

Lace Embellished Top | £22 | Next.co.uk or In Store
Miso Black Wedges | £40 | Republic
Cameo Rose Diamond Print Trousers | £20 | Newlook
MUA Love Hearts Polish | £2 | MUAstore.co.uk 






6 comments:

  1. Hi found your blog on the next blogger site ....

    would love it if we followed each other :)

    fallinglashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit you've put together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very nice, and also the shirt! :)

    Elly
    http://elenatorelliphoto.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou, have a good weekend!<3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...