Sunday 24 February 2013

NOTW | MUA



Hello everyone, hope you all had a brill weekend!
Just a quick NOTW today, seeing as I've shown you this one before.

I only just looked at my schedule and realized I have a post today, so I'm JUST before midnight;)

This weeks nails are by MUA so they only cost £2 to create - because I used stickers which totaled to £1 -
This nail polish is the £1 MUA one. It's shade 16. I absolutely LOVE it and it's so smooth to apply. It's a proper Spring/Summer color and it'll be a go to one for this year. 

I used Poundland's nail stickers for the floral effect on one finger which really adds a pretty touch. Click HERE to see the ones I used, seeing as I've used no pictures.

I hope you like these nails and leave me links to your nails of the week! 

Lots of love, x

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! And them stickers are awesome...the easy way to do nail art! Gonna hunt out for some :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, they're so cute!

    Thankyou, love yours too xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...