Friday 22 February 2013

How I'd Style | Pink Neon Blazer..

(blog)
Topshop Blazer | Black Chiffon Shirt | Disco Pants | MAC Viva Glam | NEXT Studded Ballerinas


Hello everyone! Happy Friday! *payday, woo!*
I hope you have all had a good week.
I can only but *again* apologize for not posting this up on the day I posted my previous post on. I've been having a ridiculous sleeping pattern meaning I've been gettig up at 4 - which isn't good and shouldn't be used as an excuse! But, I just forgot to post this up and so I decided to do it today because on the day it was meant to be posted - Polyvore was a wally and deleted it!

I like doing these posts, I really enjoyed doing my previous one and I thought I'd do a small little series on my blog once a week or something called 'How I'd Style..' I love putting outfits together and I'm a big polyvore lover so it's a really good idea I think! 

I never go clothes shopping, I have a small collection of clothes but I promised myself that this year, I'd get a bigger clothes collection, instead of keeping the same style of look. 

In this post, I've styled a neon blazer. Neon is really in at the moment and sometimes, it can look a little 'out there' so I think some people shy away from neon. I've styled this blazer so it's something that's the main focus of the outfit.. if that makes sense! 

I think black and pink go really well. In this outfit I've made the bright pink look quite formal, yet casual. This outfit would be good on a Friday night for drinks or for a meeting. I kept all the other pieces black and simple because the blazer is the quick 'pop of color' *cringeeee*.

I hope you liked this outfit, like I always say, I love makeup more than I do fashion BUT I want to include different posts on my blog - not just the usual!

products mentioned -
Hemanti Black Chiffon Shirt | Popcouture.co.uk | £14
TOPSHOP Ponche Noute Blazer | Topshop | £52
Black Disco Pants | Fashionunion.co.uk | £25
Black Stud Ballerinas | NEXT.co.uk | £28
MAC Nicki Minaj Viva Glam | MAC | £14



2 comments:

  1. ooo that hot pink blazer is gorgeous and i bet it would look great with loads of outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...