Sunday 10 February 2013

Confessions Of A Beauty Girl

-photo courtesy of weheartit.com. although I personally edited, contact me if it belongs to you and you want it removing-

 I know I've been doing many tags recently - probably they're boring you - but, I uploaded this to my YouTube and I really enjoyed doing it. I thought that many of you don't sub to me on Youtube so you may want it posting on here! 

I changed the name from GURU to GIRL because as many people have said - I'm not a guru so girl was more appropriate! 

1. How many hours a week do you spend filming/ editing videos/blogging?
I spend around 1 hour and a half a week filming. Editing, I do on the day before the video goes up. Blogging - everyday! I schedule posts when I have nothing to do. Then I'm prepared! I love blogging.
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
Definately both. I love saving money and spending it in the best way I can - then when I have a good amount of money, spend. I love getting bargains and good value so I like to spend the best way I can.
3. When is it easiest for you to film/blog?
When noone's in! I love when noone is in and then I can film the best way possible. Also, when it's daylight. I hate when the lighting is mish mosh! Then it's easiest to blog when I don't have any other priorities - which is most of the time - but when I have something to do I can never blog well.
4. What makes talking in front of the camera comfortable for you/writing a blog post?
The fact that noone is watching.. noone is right infront of me so it's simple. Then, once the video is out there, there's no going back! I don't think it's hard to film - unless I missmatch my words then it gets a bit awks! Then, I think writing a blog post is simple. I blog about things I know and love so it's simple. If I'm blogging about something I'm not 100% on it's bound to be difficult because I'm not sure if I'm correct.. you get the jist!
5. What’s your worst makeup/ hair habit?
Makeup - doing a look then realizing I have to go out in 10 minutes and it's a bit OTT and I start panicking and hair has to be not straightening it before a video.. I sometimes look awful!
6. One quote that you wish the world would live by?
Don't regret something that once made you happy.
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
45 minutes.. my hair's long.. that's my excuse!
8. Your favorite video on youtube?
Collections.
9. A youtuber that you watch who deserves more views/ subscribers than they have?
Anyone that puts 100% into their videos and hasn't quite reached the amount they wanted. I've seen a few people that do videos EVERYDAY without fail and they only have about 100 subs. Some people are quite rude to their subs too - they have more than 20,000+ and they're quite rude to their subs.. a lot of other people would love to have that amount!
10.One thing your excited about in the upcoming year?
I don't know whats upcoming. I hope to have more followers and improve my blog. At the moment, I think my blog is okay and I don't think theres many bad things about it, but ofcourse, everything can improve! I also hope to reach my 100 subs so I can do my giveaway! I also hope to get a job that I'm going to enjoy - not just any sorta job.
11. Your most awkward filming moment?
When I done my Whats In My Bag video and I went to show my bag and I fell..awkies! I didn't take the video down and I didn't know how to edit..so so so so so awkward!
12. How long does it take you to prep for a video?
Not long. I get ready and then pop my camera on my tripod, pick a spot in my room to sit and natter and away I go!
13. Are you wearing pants(jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms?
My onesie.. obvs!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...