Thursday 28 February 2013

Eau De Lacoste..Pour Femme | Review


 Hello everyone, hope you've all had a brilliant week. Don't worry, we're halfway through the week!

I've got an awesome sample to show you all today and it's a good one!
I'm a perfume lover. I'm also a freebie lover! So when Magic Freebies advertised this freebie on their website, I was over the moon! I believe that freebies are a better way to find out new, bad/good and quality/non quality products. I know MANY bloggers are subscribed to monthly Glossyboxes but I seriously can't see the hype in PAYING £10 a month to get samples? In a way, it's a pretty good idea and I surely will try it out one day, but £10 to me is a bit pricey!

I entered my details and waited for the sample. Normally, perfume samples come on a postcard shape with a smelly bit on them. You can't actually test them out. When this arrived in a ROLLERBALL I was more than pleased!

I've never tried a Lacoste perfume but the Lacoste Touch Of Pink was more than tempting! I had a cheeky try at this when it arrived, just to test the smell and how long it lasts. The rollerball contains enough perfume to last me ages so that's a bonus.
The perfume lasted on my wrist around 2 hours.. to me that's pretty okay, but I suppose if you had an 8 hour shift in the office, it's not ideal!


This is actually the first time I've reviewed a perfume and many people say describing and reviewing perfumes is difficult - I agree but this perfume is so lovely that it's plain and simple!
The perfume is very fresh and clean. It's that type of perfume to wear on a fresh, spring day just after a shower. It has hints of floral in it, but not overly floral. I think it's suited to many people and could be used as an everyday scent. It's not overpowering. 

I give this perfume a 9 out of 10. The only downfall is that it's not very longlasting BUT a bonus is that the rollerball is handbag friendly for allday, everyday use!


Eau de Lacoste is a new feminine fragrance, the equivalent of the L.12.12 men's fragrance collection. The perfume comes on the market in early 2013.
This rich fragrance of white flowers recalls clean white cotton shirt scent. It is made of notes of white pineapple, mandarin and bergamot at the top; Sambac jasmine, orange blossom and pineapple blossom in the heart, and sandalwood, peru balsam, vetiver and vanilla in the base.
Bottle design is inspired by the shape of a tennis ball. It exudes simplicity and universality which are ideologies of the Lacoste brand.
The face of the campaign is actress Amy Adams. Eau de Lacoste is available as 30, 50 and 90 ml Eau de Parfum with additional body lotion and shower gel.

Eau De Lacoste is available in 30, 50 and 90ml bottles. Body lotion and shower gels are also available.
Debenhams - 50ml; £44 and the 90ml; £60.
The body lotion 150ml; £20
The 50ml gift set; £33

The Perfume Shop - 30ml; £32.50 and the 50ml £39.99 (RRP £45) and the 90ml; £59.99 (RRP £61)
-When purchasing the 50ml and the 90ml you receive a gift of an EAU DE LACOSTE POUR FEMME BEACH BAG. THIS EXCLUDES PURCHASES OF GIFT SETS BUT DOES INCLUDE LACOSTE TOUCH OF PINK. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY-  
Links mentioned;
www.magicfreebies.co.uk

http://www.theperfumeshop.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=3079

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_117481990399_-1

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_117481990099_-1





         













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...