Tuesday 5 February 2013

February Wishlist | 2013

February Wishlist
NEXT Sandals | Barry M Touch Of Magic Lippaint | ELF HD Blush | Rimmel Cocktail Color | Dior Airflash Foundation | MUA Cover&Conceal




A whole month ago I started the Monthly Wishlists and woah, it's gone slow..
February is going quite slow too and although I didn't manage to get anything off last months wishlist, I hope to get a few things off this months. 
(I'll still purchase things off January's wishlist though, ha!)

NEXT Jeweled Sandals | NEXT.co.uk | £23.
Summer (hopefully) is on it's way, although we had snow two weeks ago and there are still clouds in the sky. This year I plan to build up a shoe collection and have already started to buy summer sandals. I saw a pair in the New Look sale that were exactly like these for about £5, but I didn't like the fact they were pink. I'm a lover of nude shoes/sandals and these really caught my fancy! I love the jeweled parts and think they suit the nude color. They look like they'd go with everything and anything and would be good for everyday wear. 

Barry M Touch Of Magic Lippaint | Barry M/Boots | £4.49
How late am I on this.. I've been wanting this for years and have been trying to get it for ages, everytime I'm in Boots I do a swatch and see what shade it turns out like! I think it's a great idea and I WILL get this in February!

ELF HD Blush | ELF.co.uk | £3.75
I've been wanting to do a big shop on ELF.co.uk for ages and I'm always checking out their website for new products and bargain items. I really liked the look of the shade and the packaging for this and for nearly £4.. it's worth a try. They only do pink shades and really, that's what I'm looking for. I'm not really a 'Blush Collector' and it's not something I have the most of, but, a cream blush is what I want to start using and this looks like a good product.
'Rich and creamy HD Blush naturally sculpts and highlights the cheekbones for a soft-focus effect that is great for everyday use.'

Rimmel Cocktail Color | Rimmel/Boots | £3.99
These are a novelty item. In swatches, these are basically shimmery nail polishes available in red, orange and purple. I liked the shades and Rimmel nail polishes always turn out good and stay on the nails well. I'm keen on the red shade because I need more reds, and I like the shimmery effects. These are quite new and have only gone into Boots stores recently. 

Doir Airflash | Dior | £30
Ah. I love this.
The other day I had to pop into Boots to pick up a Dior BB creme sample - I got more than I bargained for! I managed to pick up a sample of this and the BB creme.. thankyou to the lady at the Dior counter in Boots for that! 
I never really like going to beauty counters, especially for samples because they're a little standoff-ish when you ask for samples and you're not actually making a purchase, but this lady, at first, seemed like that and me&mum didn't know what to say haha, after we mentioned the sample she seemed really lovely and sat mum in the chair to get swatched. She mentioned that the BB creme wasn't high coverage and that she would still give us the sample but she wanted to try the Dior airflash on her and see how it turned out. It's a spray on foundation (to put it in the easy terms) and then you blend with a brush. At first i thought it was a bit OTT but once blended the coverage was brilliant and I really liked it. I probably won't manage to buy this (especially because of the price tag) but it's really a great foundation. 

MUA Cover&Conceal Concealer | MUAstore.co.uk or Superdrug | £1.50
Recently, I've been wanting to try a few concealers, especially drugstore ones, and when MUA posted this on their Facebook page, I wanted to try it. I'm still yet to buy the Collection 2000 one and still to buy the Natural Collection one, but I want to try this aswell because it's slightly cheaper and MUA never disappoint!

I hope you all enjoyed this slightly long wishlist post and I hope I didn't bore you all! I feel like this was needed because I haven't blogged in a while and like I keep saying, I promise to do more posts but I just don't know what you lot want to see so comment below and I'll try! 

What do you have your eye on this February?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...