Sunday 4 August 2013

July Empties


Hello girls!
What a slow week it's been. I can't believe it's August already - where's the months gone to? I remember posting up my Christmas haul on Youtube and talking about Christmas inspired nails not so long ago... 

Talking of 'where's the months gone' I have some empties for you today, most have been used up during the very hot month of July and so I'm going to share them with you. They're not the most exciting items ever but they're things that I've actually enjoyed using and things I'll definitely repurchase. Without further ado...

Gliss Shampoo 
I did actually really like this a long while back and thought I'd repurchase again...sadly, my hair didn't like it this time and so I won't be repurchasing. It smells lovely and works on many people's hair types but I think my hair may be used to my latest shampoo..

Soap And Glory | Off Your Face, Face Wipes
These face wipes are excellent. I really love the way they remove makeup and I love how smooth and non abrasive they are. Definately thumbs up from me!

Soft and Gentle Deo
Haha, everyday essential but I like it!

Boots Therapy Shower Gel
I love this and keep forgetting to repurchase! The scent was different and it was something that I really loved using. It lasted quite a long time too.

Tesco Wake Up Shower Gel | Lime
This is so refreshing and summer loving! I love lime shower gels but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this just yet.

Honey Shower Gel
Not really into sweet, vanilla smelling things but I loved this! I used this up in the winter actually and found it empty in my collection...so in the colder months I'm definitely repurchasing. It's lovely!

I hope you enjoyed my little collection of items. I hope you had a brilliant weekend also,
Be back on Tuesday for my August wishlist,

Lots of love,
x

2 comments:

  1. I always forget to keep my empties the vanilla and honey bubblebath sound nice

    New followers on gfc and blogluvin

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I always used to forget but now I always throw them in a bag for the end of the month.

      Thanks for your comment/following!
      Zofia xx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...