Monday 26 August 2013

NOTW | Triangular Design Nails



Hello everyone - another different NOTW post today!
I decided to do something different and do a 'two colour nail design' - I'm not really sure what this is called but I've seen a few people sporting this look lately and I think it looks great.

I decided to do one with darker colours and one with lighter colours, just so you know what both styles look like. I prefer the pink & white ones just because I like lighter colours - but the dark style nails would be perfect for winter.

step one - Choose which colours you're using - I used LA Colours 'Frill' for the lighter pink and Barry M 'Mushroom' for the dark brown. For the nail art I used nail art pens by 'Rio' and for the white I filled it in with 'Energy Source' by LA Colours.
When you've chosen your colours, paint the nail all over. 


step two - Get your nail art pen and draw a line that's appropriate enough - look at the picture of #2 and use it as a guide - it's hard to explain but if you start where you know it'll finish at the corner, that's perfect!

step three - Then fill it in! Either use the nail art pen or use some nail polish in the same colour. Then you're done! Remember to add the top coat to keep the nail colours shiny.

Are you giving these nails a go?
What colours would you choose?
XO

10 comments:

  1. I would use orange and grey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nail design is so cute, wish I had long enough nails - I'd constantly wear the pink and white, so bright and fun!

    Nicola:
    CurlandPearls | Bloglovin’
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment, i'm successfully growing mine! But they're not that long:(

      Love the pink&whites! xo

      Delete
  3. Oooh so pretty!
    Id use Teal and grey ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this nail look! The grey and black is more my style but the pink and white is so pretty. Thanks for sharing :D

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink and white is my fave but the darker colours would look great in autumn! xo

      Delete
  5. This is a cute design, I usually add some dots on the side or some glitter :)


    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin, if you have time and maybe want to check out my blog and maybe follow back
    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...