Tuesday 20 August 2013

Something I'm loving at the moment | Guest post from Pash4Fashionx

I have been wanting to do this post for a while but I haven't gotten to it so I am glad that Zofia said I could do it on her blog. The product that I am currently loving is one that comes in many different colors but it is for face and I use it to balance out my foundation and just give my face a little bit of color contrast. In case you haven't guessed already, my product is blush. Not just any blush, it's "Avon's mark. Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint'' in 'Sunny Mine Soleil'"

*Disclaimer: Sorry for the packaging in the picture. It's a little old and messy.
    
The Claim:
     This blush is obviously a creamy blush. It is meant to give you color instantly. All you do rub the blush on your cheeks and blend and you've got your pop of color.

Packaging: 

      
This blush is in a small 2 in. tube. To get the product out you have to twist the bottom, so it's like an automatic eyeliner package. I happen to like the packaging a lot because I can control the amount of product that come out and it is securely packed into the tube so if it fell, it wouldn't break apart like a potted or powdered blush.

Pigmentation/ Swatches



This blush is very pigmented. It doesn't show as much in the picture but it is really pigmented. It is a deep red color and though it seems like it wouldn't be good on lighter skin, it would look fabulous on light skin and dark if you blend it out well. I know this is the most cliche thing I could say, but a little goes a very long way. You have to be careful not to use too much or else it will look very unnatural. 

    
The blush on the left is in the shade Nude Chair by the same collection. As you can see, I have used a lot of the 'Sunny Mine Soleil'. I use it pretty much everyday. I will probably need a new tube very soon.

Pros:
  • Very Pigmented.
  • A little goes a long way.
  • Travel sized and can go everywhere with you.
  • Can last you up to a year, if not more.
  • Comes in 5 shades to match every skin tone.
  • Looks more natural as the day goes on.
  • Goes on smoothly.
Cons:
  • 'Sunny Mine Soleil' has been discontinued.
  • Is pricey- $9.00 at Avon.com.
  • Is very dewy and may need to be lightly set with a powder.
  • Fades by the end of the day.
  • The product takes up about a third of the packaging. I wish there was a little more product.

Now that you guys know what product I'm currently loving I want to know what products you are currently loving. Thanks for reading!


|TWITTER|
 photo BlogSignature_zps50512917.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I was reading your blog and I noticed your profile was under the tag 'beauty' (which I was browsing). I got tagged for the Liebster Award which is like those tags on YouTube and you answer some questions then tag other people! This is not spam but a good way to find other blogs. I will link you with my questions when I have done them. Please accept as this is a great fun!
    Maya xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been tagged in the award many times before, I'll try and get round to doing a post on it but I'm scheduled so it can become difficult!
      I appriciate all the tags I get on this award, it means a lot and doesn't go unnoticed.
      Thank you ever so much Maya, it means a lot.

      Thankyou!

      Zofia x

      Delete
  2. http://itsafemmelife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html << your questions for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for sharing!:)

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog at the moment if you want to check it out..

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/100-followers-giveaway.html

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...