Monday 12 August 2013

More Than Beauty | Be Positive | Chatty Post



 Good evening beautifuls!
It's the start of the week, so we should all be thinking positive and have a positive outlook on the week.
Today, I'm doing a completely different post which is a bit out of my depth. I've never done a post like this before so it's a bit different but I like different.. I like interacting with my followers and letting you all know how I'm feeling and what's happening in my life at the moment.

Today's post is all about positivity. The past few days I've been on such a high and in such a good mood because I've been invited to a job interview at the Perfume Shop, which I'm so made up about and happy about. If I manage to get it, this will be my first paid job... something I really need right now.

But, there's always something that gets in the way of a positive situation. On every positive you always count the negative and that's something I've been doing during Sunday night and during today. 
I'm such a pessimist and although I always like to see the best in situations and people, I do have a habit of saying 'but what if this happens'. I think that's the side of me I don't like. I'm very happy about my job interview and I'm so proud of myself but I keep viewing the bad sides 'what if I mess up','what if they don't like me','what if I end up disliking the job'... I just wish there were no negatives in the things we do.

I'm not sure where this post is really going but I just wanted to stress about how positive we should all be in life. We should all try and get the negatives out of our lives and focus on every good thing that happens. Take all the positives - in a few years time you'll laugh at all the things you worried about and isn't it better to say 'I'm glad I done that instead of worrying and letting the negatives take over' I know that's what I'll say!

Sometimes, people don't like other people to be happy. They don't like to give into temptation and say 'well done' and I find that people can make a positive a negative sometimes. I find that, occasionally, we should all take time out to focus on us and forget what other people have to say on a positive situation and if they want to turn a positive into a negative then I find that we should just ignore them until they wise up to reality.. noone should make you feel like you can enjoy something that you're proud or happy of.

I hope you enjoyed this post - it wasn't really structured today, just a bit of a chat I suppose.
My interview is tomorrow and although I'm really excited I'm also very nervous. Thanks to the lovely girls on twitter that have said Good Luck, you wouldn't believe how happy that makes me!

Thanks for reading lovelies, I'll leave you with a quote!

all quotes are from weheartit.com. I can remove if they belong to you.

Lots of love,
XO

6 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you about being positive. That's something I've been implementing in my life, and it's really turned it around for the better. I'm so fortunate, but that doesn't mean life has to be perfect. It's all about attitude, and how you CHOOSE to see a situation whether it's good, bad, or downright ugly. By the way, I hope you get the job! I wish you luck.

    I'm your 100th follower, yay! ^_^

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!
      Thankyou so much, means a lot...

      100 Followers yay! xx

      Delete
  2. I tottally agree. I always try to look at things in a positive light and try to spread this idea in my friends circle too.


    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good. Positive friendship groups are the ideal thing!

      Zofia xx

      Delete
  3. I love inspirational quotes! Lovely post..x

    http://beautymissblogger.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...