Friday 2 August 2013

July Favourites

COTTON BLOSSOM BODY LOTION, LA COLORS TOP COAT, LA COLORS, 2TRUE LIPGLOSS

Hi everyone,
Today I have a pretty original post for you all - favourites. I'm not really a favourites fan but I know many people like them and I do them every month anyway.
This month, I've not really been loving any different things - I've bought a lot but haven't got round to using them yet.
Just wanted to point out the misty mark on the eye pencil - it's bugging me and it's something to do with my camera lens....I have no idea how to remove it but it's driving me insane!

This month I've got round to using most bath things that I got for Christmas. I'm always a hoarder when it comes to bath items, they look and smell so pretty so I save them and use them at last minute.... this month I finally got round to using a 'Cotton Blossom' set that I received. I love the cotton smell and it smells a lot like Yankee Candle. I really love this body lotion and that says something because I'm not really keen on body lotions. 

As a nail polish lover, the next thing I've been loving is my £1 top coat from LA colors. I love it and it really sets my nail polish to last the whole week. It dries really fast and doesn't leave my polish smudgy... I love it!

LA colors have many items to choose from. Another thing I've been loving of theirs this month is the Jumbo Eye Pencil...black to be precise! I love this and it works perfectly. 

I'm not really a 2True fan but I've loved using their Colour Drench lipgloss in the shade 1. I love it for summer considering I can never be bothered with makeup - it's great for a wash of colour and a bit of moisture.

This month I don't have many faves or many products to mention, but I hope you enjoyed this post!

What have you been loving this month?
Have any of these items ever graced your makeup bags!?
Zofia x

4 comments:

  1. I have used a lot of LA colors polishes, but I've never tried the top coat! I need to try that!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I was exactly the same! I've picked up a few of the colours but never knew they did a top coat!

      Delete
  2. I have tons of colors from LA colors! Love them!
    I just came across your blog!
    I am now following!
    Excited to get to know you and keep up with your blog!!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou very much, followed you too!
      Your blog is loveeely , xo

      Delete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...