Saturday 2 March 2013

February Favorites

Herbal Essences Mask | S&G Breakfast Scrub | Unique Boutique Body Butter | Hair Benefits Shampoo/Conditioner | OPI Tomorrow Never Dies | Rimmel Coral In Gold

Another month over, more products tried & tested!
I didn't really know what to choose for my February faves this month, not sure why but I haven't tried many Christmas goodies out yet and so I've been sticking to what I know and using things up.

I've been using things that I maybe wasn't keen on in the past few months, and using products that are 'essentials'. There are one/two products here that I've just decided to use up and give a good go of.. then theres a few products in there that are definately repurchasable! I'm going to go through them and tell you all my favorites of February!

Tulisa | Honest | WHSmith
I love Tulisa! Many people have their opinion on her and many of them are really made up of the newspapers and websites and magazines that arn't worth paying for because they're lies. Obviously everyone can have their say because we all have an opinion on everyone. My opinion on her is nothing but niceness because I DO see her as a role model and idol whether or not shes had a 'sextape' and she's from a bad area. Doesn't bother me, because on top of that she's achieved many things and quite a lot of people like her! I love her and for Christmas I received her book.. that I asked for;)
I enjoyed reading this and it was a definite favorite. I suggest you all go and have a read if you have a bad opinion on her..your mind will certainly change!

OPI | Tomorrow Never Dies | £11
This was the first OPI nail polish that I've tried so I HAD to put it in my faves! You'll see a NOTW post on these soon so I'm not going to go in detail but I enjoyed using it and want to collect more of the collection *TKmaxx calls me* and I want to collect more OPI's!

Hair Benefits | Tesco | £1.87
Love this! It's become my everyday shampoo and conditioner and I love how silky my hair becomes. I've never been bothered by Tesco hair products because I've never really been overly attracted to the 'cheaper' brand.. I use elvive etc. I like this though and it seems to look like an elvive dupe. Repurchasable!

Herbal Essences | Hair Mask | £1
I was having a quick look in Poundland and came across this, I've been using it once a week and although its not a 'mask' and it's more of a conditioner, I like it. It was only a pound and it's something I'll always add to my basket. I want to try more hair masks to compare but this will always be a go to item now. I love the smell and it's lightweight on my hair. I will be doing a better review, so hold on in there!

Breakfast Scrub | Soap&Glory | £9.50
Had it ages, never bothered with it. I've never been a scrub/exfoliating type girl but because it needs using *it's probably screaming to escape the tub* I decided to use it and I love it! I use this at most 3 times a week and finish it with any body butter. I love it and it leaves me with such a silky smooth outcome! I love the smell too and before Christmas I said I hated it.. nomore!

Coral In Gold | Rimmel | £4.49
I've had this in my makeup collection for years. Never really used it because strangely, I thought it was a matte orange.. what was I thinking! Back in the day, that was the look I wanted to achieve though..
It's a very sheer lipstick and very balmy. I always team this up with a little bit of red lipstick to 'vamp it up' but it's seriously fine on it's own with a smoky or brown eye. I've finally found a lipstick I love and one I can use everyday. All this week I've been wearing it and I love it! Old lipstick - yes.. good lipstick - yes!

Unique Boutique | Body Butter 
I picked this up in Tesco quite a while ago. I stopped using it because of the scent. I'm not very keen on 'wild rose' scents and this one smells a lot like it. I've warmed to the smell now and it's NOT going to put me off because I love the thickness of the butter and it leaves me silky smooth! I also love the packaging because it's a glass tub and very chic! I love the thick, rich, luxury whitness of the product and it's a shame it's not repurchasable! It was also a bargain item that I got in discontinued stock..whey!

I hope you've all had a brilliant Feb and roll on Spring! One step closer now for all you summer babies!
Had any stand out products this February?
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...