Wednesday 1 May 2013

May Wishlist

May Wishlist
OPI NAIL LACQUER - NOTHIN MOUSIE BOUT IT - £11
MAXFACTOR FACE FINITY FOUNDATION £12
NICKI MINAJ PINK FRIDAY FRAGRANCE £27.99
TOPSHOP SKATER SKIRT £16.99
JOHNSONS BABY 'NO MORE TANGLES' SHAMPOO £1 ish

 
Hi everyone, just thought I'd quickly mention before the actual post that my blog somehow went weird and I lost all my normal blog template. This isn't permanent and will be back to normal asap! Moving onto the post...

OPI - Nothin Mousie Bout It - £11
I really like the look of it and as you know, I love OPI at the moment. I've had my eye on this for a while. It's from the Minnie Mouse collection that came out sometime last year. It has glitter and hearts in and I absolutely love the idea of this! It's also really cute for summer!

Max Factor Foundation - £12 - Boots
Apparently this is really good and stays on for a while. I've had the sample and I realllyyyy liked it! I really want the full bottle.

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Fragrance - £27 - Boots
Finally! It's in the UK! I've been wanting to try this for ages! I love the description of this because it's a sweet fragrance, which I love. The bottle is so unique too! I hope to get this.

Topshop Skater Skirt - £16 - Topshop
Ahhhh, summer. It's finally warm now and I've wanted one for ages. I seriously need one in my wardrobe. I'm so far behind, aren't I!

Johnsons Nomore Tangles
I finally have a spray that sorts my knotty barnet out now, but I need a shampoo I think. My hair is so thick and I think this would help.

I hope you enjoyed this post..see you on Friday! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...