Thursday 16 May 2013

NOTW | Animated Red


Hello everyone - quick NOTW!
This week I decided to go for Red&Gold.. seems ever so christmassy but I thought it looked summery because the red isn't deep and 'blood red' it's a summery red - it's light.

The nail polish is Animated, by LA Colours. I always pick these up from Westfield and you all know I love them! I added some gold, gradient glitter which shimmers in the sun! I love these two together and at the moment, I've been loving gradient glitter nails so I thought I'd do some!

I hope you enjoyed this quick post, I'm glad I'm back to blogging again!

Lots of love x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...