Friday 3 May 2013

NOTW | Spring Green



 I have the heat. I have the sun. I have the nail polish to match.
Ahhh..May!

This week I have a Barry M polish on. I love Barry's polishes, bless his heart..;-) so I decided to buy another! Ever since I started being a Barry M lover, I always had my eye on this certain polish. I liked the look of it because it's a basic green and a certain green that I like. 

It's called Spring Green - I wouldn't say it was Spring Green because Spring colours are lighter than this and I call this a 'Monopoly Oxford Street' green. Meaning, emerald..
I love the application of this, it's really good and it's like the other Barry M's. 

Thumbs up for this one - £2.99 well spent!

Have a brilliant weekend and I'll speak to you all on Sunday for a Prom Makeup look! (I'll try my best!)

Lots of love, Zofia x 

2 comments:

  1. I've never really liked green, but thanks to this post I'm starting to. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaat! I love green!

    Thanks ever so much, have a good weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...