Thursday 28 November 2013

Current Skincare Products


Hello everyone!
I've been trying a few skincare products lately and thought I'd show my current ones and what I think of them. I don't have a big skincare routine so I only have a range of 3 to chat about.

Skinology Face Wash I use this to wash my face in the morning for a fresh canvas and in the evenings to remove makeup. I love it and I use it daily - it's perfect and really suits my skin. I love the light teatree scent too. 

Loreal Miscellar Water 50/50 reviews on this. I will be doing a big review as I said the other day but it's definitely a 50/50 product. I like how it removes my makeup but I think it's breaking me out a bit. I use this everyday as my all round cleanser but for the hype/price I see no different to my £1 cleanser from wilko...

Palmers Exfoliating scrub/Lotion I use the scrub once a week to remove oils etc and I find that it's an ok little size to use. It's quite heavy - I wouldn't say it was gentle and the smell isn't too fab but I like how the grains make me feel smooth but I have to use this carefully. I like the lotion to use at the end of a face wash to cool and soothe my skin.

XO

2 comments:

  1. The wilkos face wash is really good value for money, I have it too! I love it!

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...