Saturday 16 November 2013

Face Of The Day | Work



Hello there beautiful! Today's post is a little different - it's a FOTD. I never really do FOTD because half the time my 'selfies' end up a bit meh and to be quite honest, I wear the same makeup and have a signature look all the time so I don't really want things to be repetitive but, over time, I will start to do a lot more of these on the blog.

This FOTD is from a few days ago as I was just ready for work. For my base I used my No7 primer - at first I really didn't like this product but I'm really getting into using it at the moment. For Foundation, I used Maybelline's fit me - I LOVE it and it's become and everyday favourite! For my bronzer I used my 2true one and for loose powder I obviously used my over-mentioned Natural Collection one.
For eyes I used my W7 Brow Bar which has a plain beige shade, light brown, dark brown and a black - I use this everyday as it has all the shades I need. I used the beige shade as an eye base, the dark brown in my crease and the black shadow for some feint liner which I build up to be a strong line. To wake my eyes up a bit I used my white shadow in my Natural Collection eyeshadow duo in the inner corners. Mascara was from Rimmel - Lash Accelerator endless. My favourite!

XO

(tomorrow, Sunday 17th, I will be adding another photo of the products I used. I couldn't tonight as this is a last minute post and I now have no daylight lighting. I hope you all understand!)

5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, beautiful natural make up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyeshadow looks amazing :)

    check out my giveaway!
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a Sunshine Award!
    http://shhh-arlotte.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...