Sunday 10 November 2013

October Empties


Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation | I used this up ages ago but it was at the bottom of my empties bag! I'd love to reuse this again and repurchase a bottle as the coverage was good and it was one of the first foundations I actually enjoyed. I just wish it was less pricey for the ml it is. 

Rimmel 25hr Lasting Finish Foundation | As above, I enjoyed using this foundation and it lasted a long time. I liked the coverage and it's a good bargain buy. The shade range is also quite good.

COLOR Mascara | This isn't quite empty yet but I've had it a while so it needs throwing away. I didn't really like this mascara but it wasn't really a drugstore buy, it just came in a New Look set that I received months ago.

Maybelline Cats Eyes Mascara | The wand isn't pictured as I've cleaned and kept the wand for future macara's. I loved using this mascara as it fanned lashes out and kept them separated. I need to repurchase!

Benefit Porefessional Sample | I've LOVED using this! I've never tried anything like this before so I was happy to try a free sample that I received in Boots. I definitely want to try a dupe or a full size of this as it went really well with my foundation.

Montagne Jeunesse Mud/Olive Masks | A big thankyou to Montagne Jeunesse for sending me these to try. I loved using them and I've put so many on my stocking filler list! They suited my skin perfectly - thanks!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...