Thursday 14 November 2013

NOTW | Winter Grey


Good evening girls!
Tonight's post is a NOTW and it's a wintery one again! This week I'm wearing a Sally Hansen polish which I actually picked up for £1. I didn't know what the shade would look like when I bought it but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

When I first applied this polish it went on very well. It didn't feel dry, it felt very shiny on the nails which I like in a nail polish. When I first saw this in the shop I thought it might be a slightly matte polish, but it's not!

This polish lasted me a good few days before chipping and before the delivery boxes and perfumes at work decided they didn't like it - so it's a great polish to purchase!
I'll be wearing this polish a lot over the winter as it's a perfect shade.

XO

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...