So I thought I would post good eyemakeup brands and products for Halloween. You can use anything but I just thought I would post good ideas that voloumise and add big bold color.
You want lots of color on your eyes so here are some dazzle dusts/ eye dusts that are great for color;
- Collection 2000's range of eye dusts. They're great for bright color but you do need to apply a lot for a matte, bold color. They're very sheer when they're applied, so you need to apply with a thick applicator, not a eye brush. Jaffa, Spellbound and Enigma are the shades and you get these from Savers. I think they're discontinued in Boots, Superdrug etc.
- Primark dazzledusts (the small round pots) are amazing! They were £1 for all of them and I thought I would test them out.. I dont use them all the time but they add a huge 'pop of color' when you use them.
- MUA eye dusts. These are ok-ish but they dont apply as good as the Primark ones. They're shimmery eyeshadows in my opinion. I prefer the purple one to the green one.
- The LA Color quad is good for a dark smoky look, its good if you want to look scary! You just have to build the color up.
- Rimmel 'Stir It Up' is amazing! I love this and it was £1 in Savers. Its quite creamy, I love it.
Eyeliner is an essential if you're going as a cat! So MUA is great for flicks, wings and cat eye.
I love using the mascara's pictured above because the 'Cats Eye' one is great for winging eyelashes out. Primark lashes are also cheap and effective!
So I hope this was somewhat helpful! I'd love to see everyone's makeup looks for Halloween! Post below!