Sunday 21 October 2012

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty!

Hey lovelies!
So I did this on Youtube a while ago and just thought I would post them onto here, as its a little different and maybe you didnt quite see or watch the video I uploaded!
  • Number 1; Greed.
    What is your most inexpensive and your most expensive beauty item?

    Most of my items are inexpensive so I'd have to say my MUA eyeliner and Natural Collection mascara. I use loads of inexpensive things!
    My most expensive has to be my MAC Nicki lipstick.
  • Number 2: Wrath
    What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
  • Rimmel lasting finish 25hour foundation.. 100%! Some days it looks pretty, blends well, keeps skin matte.. other days it has a fight with my loose powder!!
  • Number3: Gluteny
    Delicious beauty products?

    HAS to be my Orange/satsuma shower gel from Superdrug! ..so summery!
  • Number 4: Sloth
    What do you neglect due to laziness?

    ..False lashes! I love my Primark ones, only wore them once.. need to wear them!
  • Number 5: Lust
    Best things in the opposite sex

    I dont find things attractive.. if I like you I like you.. although I love eyes!
  • Number 6: Greed
    Items as a gift?

    Naked Palette!!!
  • Number 7: Pride
    Beauty product with most self confidence?

    Eyeliner..
Hope you enjoyed this..
Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...