Monday 5 November 2012

3D Lips

Hey Lovelies!



So recently on my Youtube I tried to create glossy, red lips.
I think they look ok-ish but I could have done better! 
You only need two lipsticks.. I used MUA shade 13 and Coral In Gold by Rimmel.
I applied a light red lipliner all round my lipline first, then applied the red lipstick to my outer lip. I then applied the same to the top outer lip. In the center I applied the coral In gold. Its simple but you could achieve this look better by using more matte lipsticks. Its really simple, go on my Youtube channel to find out  more and watch a tutorial.
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...