Tuesday 23 April 2013

April Empties

TESCO WAKE UP SHOWER GEL - POMEGRANITE & RASPBERRY - £1.15
TESCO WAKE UP SHOWER GEL - LEMON AND TEA TREE - £1.15
SOAP AND GLORY - CLEAN ON ME - £5.50
TESCO HAIR BENEFITS SHAMPOO - TESCO
THE BODY SHOP SOAP  - CHOCOMANIA - £2

These are my empties for April. April has been an okay month.. we've seen sun and small showers.. I hope May will bring us beach weather and tans and ice creams! We can only hope, can't we girls!

The two wake me up shower gels were nice, I prefered the lemon one over the berry one, just because I found the citrus one more refreshing and more 'wake up!' based. I don't mind berry smells, but they're not my fave.. these are available in Tesco for around £1.15.

The next empty is Clean On Me from Soap&Glory. I've had this for a while and never really used it. It lathers nice and it smells beautiful. It lasts ages so it's well worth the money. The pump broke on mine, nevermind!

Hair Benefits from Tesco.. hm, I didn't like it. It kinda dried my hair out and it's already in a bad state so this didn't help. I thought it may have been an Elvive dupe because of the bottle, it wasn't though..boo!

The last empty is Chocomania soap. I loved this! The smell is amazing. I love the exfoliating grains and they're fine, not big so they didn't hurt the skin. It's really inexpensive for £2 aswell so I need to pick another up!

Hope you've had a good day, Zofia x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...