Friday 5 April 2013

March Favourites!

FROM L-R
Soap & Glory, Champneys, Chit Chat, MUA, Sunkissed

Hi everyone, sorry it's late in the day! Been so busy.
I have my March Faves for you tonight, I love showing you these and I hope you enjoy them!

This is one of my favourite, faves because I absolutely love the products mentioned. I've been using them EVERYDAY and they're essential!

Champneys Citrus Blush Hand Lotion
I recieved this for Christmas and I'm so not a 'handcare' person! I've become in love with handcare recently though, just because I love this! I love the smell - it's quite floral, fruity and spicy. I love it because it smells quite christmassy! It's something I'm always using so I needed to include it!
 

Chit Chat Juicy Stick
I love this for sheer coverage. I love how it's quite balmy, yet buildable to be strong and pigmented. I love it and I love the fact it's inexpensive. I love the juicy sticks and I have them all!
 
MUA Blush
I'm not a blush girl! I've never been interested but I want a collection now.. just because I love this one! I've been using it since Christmas, nearly everyday and it's a simple shade. It suits my skin tone and it isn't bright or too dark. It's a lovely shade and goes with everything.
 
Righteous Butter
I love this and I've never bothered with it before! I've had it ages and I love the scent but I've just never bothered with using it. I love it's thickness but it does take a short while to dry... Definately repurchasable though!
 
Sunkissed Eyeshadow Duo
I LOVE these shades! DEFINATELY me! I love nudes and browns and if I could, the Naked palette would be mine! I love nudes and they suit everyone so they're my go to look for sure. I love how simplistic the shades are and I love the packaging. I use this all the time!
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! Have you tried any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...