Monday 8 April 2013

March Empties

L-R
Lovely Mint Story Bubble Bath
Maybelline BB Cream Sample
Palmolive Deoderant
Loreal Elvive Conditioner
Beautiful Brunette Shampoo
Wet Wipes
Cotton Wool Balls
Snow Fairy Wand
Lovely Mint Story | Tesco
I loved using this, I used it quite regular and it's easy to purchase by visiting your local Tesco! I love the Treaclemoon bubble baths and I want to try more! It was affordable too.

Maybelline BB Cream | Sample
This was alright but I'm not too keen on BB creams. I thought this was just the same as a foundation and I don't see the 'hype' around a BB cream. This felt the same on my skin just the same as a lightweight foundation did. Why pay £4/5 for a BB cream when you can pay £8 for a larger bottle of foundation?

Palmolive Deoderant | Tesco/Boots
I use this everyday to keep me fresh and fragrant! It's nice on the underarms and does the job!

Loreal Conditioner | Boots/Tesco
I love this and I want to purchase another. I love the fact it leaves my hair silky soft and it's not overpriced.

Beautiful Brunette Shampoo | Boots
This was ok-ish but didn't really suit my hair. I thought it would restore my natural brunette but it didn't. It didn't really do anything spectacular so I don't think I'll repurchase.

Wet Wipes | Tesco
I use these everyday to freshen up my skin and to remove makeup. They're suitable for babies and young children so they're soft.. this is why I love them on my skin. They do a good job and they're just an everyday essential. Affordable and good to use!

Cotton Wool | ASDA
I picked these up from Asda. Along with my wet wipes I like using these for cleanser because they're big balls and they do the whole face in 3/4 balls. They're really soft too!

Snow Fairy Wand | LUSH
I love this! First time I tried it and mmmm, the scent is SO nice! It's a Christmas edition for Lush but I found the wand at the bottom of my empties bag, so I needed to mention!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Have you tried any of this months empties? I feel like March went on forever?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...