Saturday 11 January 2014

December Empties


Hello girls!
Empties time again and it's the first one of 2014! I was really good with empties and favourites last year, I managed to do one post for each month which is great. I'm definitely keeping things up this year as it's always good to look back and see what I loved/loathed/used through the months!

Baylis And Harding | Sweet Mandarin And Grapefruit | I love this! As you can tell I have a few sizes used up - my favourite one is the bottom bottle because it's a bath foam not a showergel so it's more foamy and lovely than the other two but all the same, I like them both - the scent is gorgeous!

Soft And Gentle Deoderant | Just an everyday favourite, I always use this one and it's just a basic I suppose!

Elemis Exfoliating Wash | Mixed opinions, this was okay to use, but I think it broke me out! 

Timotei Pure Shampoo | I enjoyed using this and I think my hair did too. It felt like it was stripping my hair, no matter how much I washed it. Definitely have to look into getting another bottle!

XO

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! It is like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, just like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the content home a bit, besides that, this is helpful blog post. A outstanding read. I will certainly return again.
    for kid online games

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...