Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year... Welcome To 2014!


Happy New Year lovelies! 
Isn't it crazy how a year changes everything? I thought I'd pop on here this evening and give you all a small update and bloggy bits. 
I can't believe we're in 2014, for me, 2013 was a great year. I went into 2013 without any expectations and now, today, I'm in a much better place for doing so. I think so many people give themselves a hard time with resolutions and things they want to achieve etc but for me, I had no plans for 2013 I just wanted to sort things out and make sure I had a better year than 2012...I can happily say I managed it. 
In 2012 I started up my blog and in 2013 I'd like to thing I've created a great place for my beauty bits. Obviously, it's still growing and I'm still bettering my blogging habits but everyday I feel like it improves a little bit more. 
In 2012 I was suffering with anxiety, I wasn't happy and my confidence was at a 0.. in 2013 I achieved so many things - I got myself a job.. I decided I didn't want to be the person I was anymore and I managed to get the best job I could ask for at the moment! In my first week, I went to Bury St Edmunds to work which meant a solo train ride.. something as small as this gave me a great boost of confidence and has definitely set me up for the year ahead. 

Now as 2013 is over I can happily say I've put the anxiety in the recycle bin and said goodbye.. just like everything, I do have to keep myself in good spirits and keep my head held high because it could come back at any time and I can easily get myself into the place I used to be but this coming year I know that I have good people around me and gradually, I'm making new friends every single day. 

My 2013 was great. I managed to make many memories which I'll remember for many years to come - this coming year I have many things to look forward to but no expectations - I'll be training as a MUA in February and I'll be starting driving in the next coming weeks. I hope many trips to places will come around and ofcourse, I'd love to meet some of you lovely lot - I want to get involved with my blog alot more too, I've been ever so quiet since September I must admit. I'd love to go to some blog events too so hopefully that will happen. Who knows...maybe a holiday may be on the agenda?

I hope you've all had a fabulous Christmas, a brilliant NYE and New Years Day! I hope you all achieve the wonderful things you want to this year and take this from me... you need to treat everyday like it's your last rather than regret for weeks on end - we're not here forever so make memories while you can and remember to smile!


 Happy New Year And All The Best For The Coming Year!
x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...