Friday 17 January 2014

January Wishlist

Untitled #630
COLOSSAL VOLUM EXPRESS SMOKY MASCARA
DAISY PEPLUM - NEWLOOK
NAKED 3 PALETTE
COLOUR SENSATIONAL PEARL LIPSTICK
THE BODY SHOP CRANBERRY BODY POLISH
AX PARIS LITTLE BLACK DRESS
A new year, a new month, another wishlist..
I find January is always a month of product lusting. I very much appreciate my gifts but ofcourse, the things that I don't get I always like to purchase them during the new year period. 

Colossal Volum Express Smoky Mascara I always love Maybelline mascara's but I've never tried this one so I'll have to pick one up next time I'm in Boots!

Daisy Peplum I thought this would look super cute for spring - add some ankle boots maybe?

Naked 3 Palette I bought my Naked 2 palette last weekend so I'm on the Naked palette hype!

Color Sensational Pearl Lipstick I always love these shades for spring so I need to try this range.

Ax Paris Little Black Dress I've been eyeing this up for weeks - I've even seen it in store and it's gorgeous..

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...