Sunday 26 January 2014

How I'd Style... Fur Boots

Untitled #631



Hello everyone, todays post is a little bit later than normal - this was meant to be posted earlier in the week but I didn't have the time to blog this week so I'm playing catch up!
End of January always seems like Spring for me but this year the snow is late so the pastel polish and floral tee's haven't appeared yet - I'm still wearing two pairs of tights and two tops under my work wear! 

Today's How To Style post is styling some fur boots - I don't have real UGG's I just stick with a cheaper pair until they ruin, but today's post features real UGG's. I decided to keep the outfit very girly, I love this collared top from New Look, I saw something similar in George the other week but it was a jumper dress - I need!
I love how the top matches these lighter shade jeggings from New Look - I've been looking for a lighter pair of bottom wear as they always go with cable knit jumpers or cardigans. This biker jacket from H&M looks perfect with the outfit too, I love biker jackets but they don't suit me! For makeup Topshop's 'Innocent' lipstick is my favourite at the moment.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...