Thursday 31 January 2013

January Favorites | 2013



I feel like I haven't blogged in ages. Partly because there's not much going on at the moment and because most things I need to say have been on Youtube and cannot be made into posts - purely because they're makeup looks! I promise to blog more, but sometimes it's hard if there isn't anything.

As you all know *obvs* February says hello tomorrow and what a boring month it's been. I always find January to be a dull month, just because Christmas has gone and just because there isn't anything going on. Although this month for me, there was! I finally got myself a non paying job.. just for the experience and meeting people.

Anyway, less of the rambling and more of the favorites! Most of these are Christmas items and just small random bits. I haven't used much of my Christmas items, just because I like to save things - ha! 

Sam Faires | TOWIE And Me | WHSmith | £8.96
I really enjoyed reading this. As a big fan of TOWIE and all the TOWIE cast, I wanted this as soon as it came out and I finally got it for Christmas. Many people have said it's not good and many bad reviews have come up on the internet but I find it a good read and enjoyed reading it. Most parts were about her beauty regime and pre TOWIE. She then went on to talk about some previous TOWIE cast, like Amy Childs. 

Tea Tree And Mint Shower Gel | Superdrug | 86p
I absolutely love love love the smell of tea tree. Tea tree and mint goes well and I really love how fresh it is. I got this as a stocking filler and it's great for everyday use. 

W7 Lashtastic Mascara | Savers
I didnt buy this, so I don't know the price. The packaging is a lot chunkier than Maybelline type mascaras, but looks a lot like them. I love the wand. As you can see in the photo its very chunky and coats everylash. It has a lot of bristles and it creates a non clump lash.

Pauls Nails | Pauls Boutique/BANK | Gold
This was my first nail polish of the year. I love the color and I love how it applies. I done a NOTW on this, if you want to check it out!

Body Shop | Born Lippy Lipbalm
I love this, I also reviewed this so check it out if you like!

Hope you all enjoyed this post and I promise to blog a bit more. What have you been loving this month?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...