Tuesday 22 January 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight. I like it being straight, I never have the patience to straighten it half the time so I'm glad I don't have curly hair or It'd be such an effort!

2. What is your natural hair color?
My hair is naturally brunette. But I died it red a few times so it has a slight tint of red.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dyed it myself. I wouldn't die my hair again.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
I wash my hair everyday. I used to wash it every other day but now it just gets really greasy quickly. Plus I don't really like dry shampoo.

5. Do you wear the same hair style everyday, or do you change it?
Most of the time I have it straight or some days I wash it and keep it wet in the house. I occasionally have it part curly/straight.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I paint my own nails.

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Once a week! 

8. Do you polish your toes just in the summer, or in the winter too?
I'm really lazy when it comes to painting my toe nails. I mainly just paint them in the summer but if I know my toes might be on show in the winter I'll paint them. Or if I'm bored sometimes I'll paint them.

9. How long does it take you to put your make up on?
Round about... 30 mins/ 45 mins. Or a on a quick day, 15 minutes.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face! I'm used to doing it that way and can't do my eyes then face..

11. Do you 'collect' make up or just buy what you need?
 I do have a slight collection and buy a lot when I don't need it and I tend to rarely use it, which is really quite bad. But I have got better recently and now only buy what I need really.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never. Only won them once and that was for 5 minutes when I was trying them out. I always worry that they'll fall off. I personally think I look better without.

13. Do you do a full face of make up everyday?
Yeah, normally. 

14. Do you wear make up when you're home alone or with family?
I wear makeup everyday. Some days I'll have a lazy day. So yeah, I live with my family..

15. Will you leave the house without make up on? 
I don't. Because of the dark nights I've walked the dog at around 5pm with wet, messy hair and no makeup but I do feel uncomfortable and I feel better with makeup.

16. How many high-end products do you have?
I'm not obsessed with high-end make up products, I'm not bothered as long as the product works well, it's fine. I own a few MAC bits..that's it.

17. How often do you wash your make up brushes?
Okay, I am not going to lie, I am extremely lazy when it comes to washing make up brushes. I rarely wash them..every 3 weeks?

18. Do you plan your outfit the night before or when you get dressed?
If I'm going to London, night or a few nights before. But if I'm doing my normal routine, I just get up and pick something random.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
I don't need/use a bag! I sometimes use my small, everyday, nude, chained bag. 

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I sleep at silly times like 4/5/6 am most days and wake around 12/1/2.. hate it! Some times I sleep at 12/1 then wake at around 8 which I prefer.

21. How often do you work out?
Never.

22.Left handed or right handed?
Right handed.

23. How tall are you?
4'11.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can but not fluently. French.

25. How often are you on blogger?
Everyday! I blog everyday and schedule posts. Then, I'm never behind! I'm also on here all the time to read the people I follow.

26. Do you read the comments on your blog?
Yes, I love it when people comment. I like to hear peoples opinions, etc. Ofcourse I read them! I always reply!

27. Do you keep a list of products to try, from other peoples blogs?
Yeah. If I see something I like or a reminder, I note it down on my Notes app on my iPod. I never even make a purchase haha!

28. What is your favorite colour?
Oooo..hard one.. Brights not darks! I can't pick a color ha ha.

29. What made you start blogging?
I used to watch Thea Kate's youtube videos when I was about 12. I absolutely loved her and it's a shame she doesn't do it anymore. Recently, around January 2012 I started watching the more recent Youtube videos and BAM, here I am!

30. How do you get ideas for blog posts?
Blogs, magazines, shops, tv, etc. Pretty much everywhere and anywhere. Other people's blogs mainly make me think of an idea. I think it's easy though..

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you all do this post too! 

Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...