Tuesday 1 January 2013

Any New Years Resolutions, Zofia?

-photo taken from weheartit.com, i personally edited but if it belongs to you I can remove-

Ah... time to be honest! I've been really looking forward to doing this post. I really want to change a few things this year. I don't want to change myself, I never would be able to. I just want to change a few mistakes from this year and make 2013 a better version of 2012.  I really think a new year is a fresh start and a good way to use the start of the year as a blank canvas. I'm going to do more of a chatty post today and explain a few things that I'm going to change! (or hope to).

To be Happy.Bit of a silly one! I just always catch myself in the worst moods and I never seem to be happy. I'm trying to not let things bring me down and to just smile a lot more. A lot of things get me down but you know what? You only live once and I'm going to try my best to not get worried or upset and not to listen to what people say.. difficult, but I'll try..

Get out more.
As you can tell by Blogmas.. I'm very boring. I hardly go out or do anything, I'm always stuck in bored and so I'm going to try my best and go out and get some fresh air. Even if it's a 10 minute walk, I'll do it. 

Cut down snacking.
This is my hardest one. I want to have 3 meals a day with a healthy snack, smaller portions and less carbs. VERY DIFFICULT, but I did this last year and it lasted 4 months.. I felt happier. Lets see if I can do it again!

There just the three that I want to change and improve. I want 2013 to be good as we all have to live everyday like it's our last.

Do you have any new years resolutions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...