Saturday 5 January 2013

January Wishlist

January Wishlist

Yankee Candle | MUA Palette | MUA Brow Pencil | New Look Oatmeal Sandal | MUA Pro Base | Bobbi Brown Manual


Hello everyone! January is now upon us and everything we got for Christmas has been tested out and put away. Although, if you're a makeup lover like me, you'll still be making purchases straight after Christmas! It's typical, Christmas is over and all the new products start to come out and we just want them! Luckily, my January Wishlist contains things all under £20!

I'm going to start doing these on the 5th of the month because I think it's a great idea and a good way to show you things I'm interested in and things that I'm wanting right now! I hope you like this idea and I really hope you enjoy my first post!


Yankee Candle - Beach Flowers | Yankeecandle.co.uk or Clintons | £1.80
I got a few for Christmas and I'm obsessed! I love the fact you don't even need to take the wrapper off or light them and they make the room smell fresh! I really want a big collection of these and I really want to try the summer scents now. I have a few Christmassy ones but I'm unsure whether to light them! I really think they're worth the money too.


MUA Artiste Collection Palette | MUAstore.co.uk or Superdrug | £6
This is the prettiest palette! I love speckled/merged colors and I think this palette is great. I'm starting to collect more palettes now so I might not buy this one so soon but I will buy it one day! I love the shades and think they're perfect for summer. I think it's at a great price too.

MUA Brow Pencil - Brunette | MUAstore.co.uk or Superdrug | £1
I tried the lighter color of this and it didn't suit me. I'm collecting a few more brow things as I think they're the things I need to improve. I think the price with the brush is brilliant. 

New look Oatmeal Sandal | NewLook | £16 (Was £20)
I love these, I love sandals in the Summer and Spring. i think they go with pretty mucb everything like leggings, jeggings, jeans, skirts.. especially because they're nude! They're really simple but pretty at the same time.

MUA Pro Base | MUAstore.co.uk or Superdrug | £5
I really want to try this. I think ELF have one that I was going to purchase. I think that it's something different to add to a collection or to complete your collection. I don't know how much the ELF one is but I think this is a great price.

Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual | WHSmith / Waterstone | £15
Sorry if the price is wrong! I have a few makeup manuals and I did actaully have this on my Christmas list. I didn't manage to get it so hopefully I can get this one. 

Does anything take your fancy in January?


4 comments:

  1. I love this blog & post! It's so simple in terms of style and very clean as far as layout and schemes go!

    I love those shoes and LOVE that candle! It turns out that we have similar tastes!

    I'd love it if you'd check out my blog if you have time, of course!

    http://missbreviaryrose.com/


    PS If you need any graphics made, please just let me know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thankyou! Yankee Candle's are the best haha!

    I followed you, thankyou for commenting! xoxo

    -zofia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book is amazing!It really has some great tips & advice(:

    Check out my blog if you'd like
    http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to get it!:)

    I visited your blog! I followed!

    have a good day xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...