Sunday 7 July 2013

July Wishlist

Untitled #559

DAINTY DOLL BLUSH
NEW LOOK TROUSERS

SALT SPRAY, SUPERDRUG
WARM COLOURS PALETTE, EBAY
NYC POLISH

Hello, sorry it's not up on the 5th! I completely forgot and I scheduled this post but meh, it didn't post..
Nevermind, you have a sunday read!;-)

Dainty Doll Blush - I really want this blush because I'm collecting blushers at the moment to boost my collection and I really love this shade. I think it's an all year shade and looks really pretty!

New look trousers - At the moment, I'm looking for some trousers. As it's summer I'm wearing my skater skirt or black leggings and I'd like to change things up a bit with some trousers! I really like these and the design is pretty simple.

Superdrug Salt Spray - I'd love to try a salt spray! I have no salt sprays and they look like a really good product to use. This one's really inexpensive so I'll pick it up!

Warm 120 Palette - I have the colour one but I'd love the nude/warm shade one. I'd use all these shades as they're the shades I use on a day to day basis. It's really inexpensive for the amount of colours you get, too.

NYC polish - I've mentioned NYC polishes quite a few times now and I want to get a few more. I need a coral shade so I'll pick this up! (If I don't fall for the Sinful Colours hype anytime soon!)

Hope you all enjoyed reading tonight's post,
What products do you need/want this month?
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...