Wednesday 3 July 2013

How I'd Style | Basic Flip Flops

Untitled #558

DOLLY DELICIOUS SUMMER DRESS - NEW LOOK - £40
GOLD FLIP FLOPS - NEW LOOK - £16
CHAIN STRAP SHOULDER BAG - NEW LOOK - £13
RIMMEL APOCALIPS £5
NARS BLUSHER £22

Hiya everyone - I hope you've all had a good day. 
I've been looking at the weather forecast for the weekend and I think it's time for flipflop, summer dress and bikini weather! 
So, I've decided to style some flip flops for today's how to style post. I know it's pretty random but flipflops are popular and they're easy to pop on and go. Flipflops do go with many things but I really wanted to style this pair.

I found this dress on the New Look website and I was looking for a nude dress to go with the tan shade of the flipflops. I really like this dress and it's a bit on the pricey side but I think it'll look beautiful in the sun and will be a good summer staple! I think the dress would go with many things too and I really think these flip flops would go great because the tan adds some colour to the nude!

When I matched the flipflops to the dress, I had an image of a shoulder bag in my head - I think these type dresses suit shoulder bags in the summer and sometimes, in the summer, we don't really need to carry that much stuff, do we? So I think a shoulder bag is perfect. I think shoulder bags and dresses are cute haha!

For makeup, I really wanted to keep the 'nude/natural' look. I automatically knew that I would choose Rimmel Apocalips for this look, it's really natural and glossy. For blush, I chose Nars because they have a wide range of blush shades and I think this one would look perfect!

I really hope you enjoyed this look, I enjoyed styling it - talk to you soon, Zofia xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...