Tuesday 9 July 2013

More Than Beauty | A Day At The Beach!


Hello beautiful's!
On Saturday, I went to the beach. The sun was shining and me and dad decided to go along on the train. We bought the tickets on Friday afternoon and while I fainted in the heat at the train station *I seriously did*, I managed to survive 'till Saturday!

We arrived at around 10 am - we would have arrived earlier but the 7:27 train was cancelled, so I wasn't too happy about that, but everything turned out okay in the end, we didn't lose any time out of the day. We went to Skegness, I like Skeggy, there's much more than Yarmouth!
On the train, I had snacks and listened to a few songs on my iPod. I always love train journeys, even if I do go by the same places everytime!

When we got there, I looked in a few shops and picked a few things up. I'll be hauling them soon, so keep an eye out! 
Then we went on the beach and played with the beach ball and a few beach games. We did that for most of the day so I don't really have much to post!

During the day we had slush puppies, chips, ice creams and plenty of rubbish foods! We went on the 2p machines - unfortunately, I didn't win anything but it was fun anyway. We went in the sea which was remarkably warm and we watched the donkeys go up and down.

I had a really good day and I'm happy the sun shined and it was really hot. Plans for this weekend have been made and I think I'll be visiting Skeggy again!

If you're from the UK, how have you been enjoying the hot weather?
Hope you've all been enjoying yourselves!
x



2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 09, 2013

    I love going to all the shops by the sea front so I'm looking forward to seeing what you picked up! Sounds like you had a lovely day! :)

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, thanks!:-)

    followed you beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...