Thursday 4 July 2013

Summer Makeup Look | Tropical Eyes


Hello girls!
Finally. The UK is expecting a heatwave this weekend! So, I've decided to do a summer makeup look and it's just in time!
I really like this look. I really love the eye colours and the lipstick I used is one of my favourites. This lipstick is so vibrant and summer themed and it's only from Poundland! It lasts all day with food and drink so it's great for summer; it's also very balmy too, it dries nearer the end of the day but is very moistursing when applied.

For summer, well all year for me, I really like a bronzed look. I apply more than usual and I always have a tan so I enjoy using this 2True one - it's not cakey although it looks very muddy looking. For this look, I used quite a bit of highlight. I love using a highlight and although I don't have very prominent cheekbones, I feel like this adds a bit of depth to my face and gives me a pretty, shimmery glow when the sun shines. 

As you can see I used Yellow, Green, Blue and Orange on my eyes. I really like these colours and I feel like my eyes look like a 'tropical' themed summer look - they're pretty!
I used my 120 pro palette, from Ebay, because there's a wide range of colours and they're pigmented.
For my eyes I knew that black would bring out the colours more - so I used some black eyeshadow on my lid and went over it with some Maybelline Gel Liner. I feel like this makes the colour 'pop' more. I feel like eyeliner always brings my eyes out more, anyway.

I really wanted 'dainty' looking lashes. I don't wear false ones so I have to be careful with my mascara options - my right eyelashes always look perfect and then my left lashes always go thick and clumpy and there's no return! So for my mascara I went with NYC's Showtime mascara as the wand is very basic and leaves my lashes in perfect condition!

What do you think of this look?
Are you daring enough to wear multicoloured eyes?!
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zofia, hope you don't mind I have come back to have a wank whilst looking at your picture above. I wish you could see how stiff my cock is. I have a really big hard erection. I would be great to have cyber sex with you by webcam and then you could see my penis. Would you like to see it and watch me cum? I hope so, as it is a real turn-on just writing this comment with my cock so hard.
    I imagine I am sitting down and you come and stand next to me, and then I slowly put my hand up your skirt. You ask me what I am doing, but do not move or stop me slowly moving my hand up your skirt to your panties. I then ease the crotch of your lacy panties to one side and my fingers caress your pussy lips. You breath rapidly as I rub your clitoris and I feel your pussy get moist. Your han goes down to my crotch and feels my growing bulge. I insert first one finger and then two into your now moist pussy as you rub my bulge more. "I want to fuck you Zofia" I say, as you undo my trousers and pull up my penis, rubbing it skillfully with your soft hand. "I want your cock deep inside me" you reply and then straddle me still with hand on the shaft of my stiff member. You then slowly lower yourself down on my, guiding my penis towards your wet pussy lips. My bell end touches your pussy and it feels wonderful, and then slowly you move down inserting my big stiff cock into your pussy. You are lovely and tight and moan with pleasure as more of me enters your love passage. I move my hands and caress your lovely bum cheeks, feeling them through your lacy panties as you sink down even more with my throbbing member now deep inside you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would then start to ride me, moving slowly up and down on my cock, your tight pussy lubricated by your pussy juices. You would moan each time you sink down on me. "I love your cock!! It's soo big!! And soo stiff!!" "You make my cock stiff Zofia, you are so beautiful. I can't believe I have my penis in the vagina of such a sexy young girl. This feels so good!!. Show me your breasts Sophia" You undo your blouse to reveal a lacey bra, which you pull down to reveal your firm young breasts, with full erect nipples "Do you like them? Shall I rub my nipples against your chest?" You open my shirt and then push your breasts against me, you erect nipples feeling so good. "Do you like that?" you ask me. "Very much" I reply breathlessly "You are soo sexy!!" "Pretend you're my daddy and you are fucking me. Fuck me daddy" I join in with your suggested role-play willingly. "But this is so naughty, Daddy's loves his little girls pussy but it is so wrong" I can hold out no longer and I start to spunk inside you, twitching as I shoot my load in big spurts inside you. You moan and hold me tighter pushing down on my member as you feel me ejaculate inside you. "That's it daddy, fill your little girls pussy with daddy's cum" For minutes I keep cumming inside your beautiful young pussy, before finally my cock is empty.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...