Saturday 13 July 2013

NOTW | Ohhh, Neon..



Hiya everyone, LA colours time!
I seem to always feature these in my NOTW posts - I love LA colours. Inexpensive, Good colour range and they apply perfectly!

Today, I'm featuring LA colours 'Frill' polish. It's the first time I'm trying this and it's an exclusive to my blog because it's in a haul in later July!
I really like it. Sadly, it's not shown up as strong on the pictures to what it looks like on my nails. It's a bright, neon pink and it's GORGEOUS with my tan! Sadly, the camera makes it very muted so I took about 100 pictures trying to get the colour to show.. ah:-(

I added some 'Sassy Sparkle' glitter to my nails for a gradient effect and these two polishes go perfectly. They look like prom style nails, ha ha!
I really like these nails for this time of year and as I said, my tan matches perfectly. 

I hope you like them!

Have you tried LA colours?
I'm obsessed!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...