Sunday 7 July 2013

June Faves

LA COLOURS EYE PENCIL IN SEASHELLS
KATE MOSS LIPSTICK 101
NYC EYESHADOW BAZAAR
MISS SPORTY FABULOUS LASH
NYC EYESHADOW - LATE NIGHT LATTE

Hello again, girls!
June faves time, I've tried quite a lot of new products this month so I'll share my most used/most loved with you!

Kate Moss Lipstick | Rimmel | 101
I love this shade. It's really me. It's a girly, pretty pink and applies beautifully. I really like the fact it's meant to be a matte shade but it's not quite matte, it applies smoothly and stays on long but without the dryness. I've said quite a lot before that I want to purchase some of the other shades, so I'm going to definitely do it!

LA Colours Eyeliner | Seashells 
I love this! I apply this in my waterline, all over my lid as a base and I apply it in my innter corners. I really love the smoothness of this and how it doesn't pull on my eyes. I really like the fact it's a multipurpose product and I even repurchased more - I love them!

NYC Eyeshadow | Bazaar
I've loved using this in my crease and my outer corners. I even use it as an eyeliner for a smoky, non harsh look and it looks really pretty. It's just a basic dark brown and has no fall out which is an added bonus. It was only £1 with the nail polish, so I can't go wrong!

Miss Sporty Mascara | Fabulous Lash
I've enjoyed using this. I love the wand. I like how it's not clumpy and the only con is that it's not waterproof - but that doesn't matter! It's a really basic mascara and for it's price, it hasn't gone dry yet!

NYC Polish | Late Night Latte
This is a more bronzey shade of 'Oh Soho Sweet'. It's a nude but not a milky nude. It chipped quite a bit but I do like the shade and NYC polishes, So I can't complain!

What have been your loves in June?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...