Friday 13 September 2013

August Empties

IMPULSE HOT PINK SHOWER GEL
SURE DEODORANT
SKIN THERAPY CLEANSER/TONER
SOAP AND GLORY GIRLIGO
KIWI SHOWER GEL
Hi!
Empties time again...I seriously can't believe how fast August went. It seems like 5 minutes ago I was doing July empties...
As always, I have 5 items to show you and give a quick opinion on,

Impulse Shower Gel | I loved using this. A lot. It smells so lovely but I don't think it smells like the spray? Opinions? It lathers so nice on the skin, not too thick and doesn't leave residue. I love the bottle and how much you get for your money - a definite repurchase.

Sure Deodorant | I've left palmolive behind and moved to Sure... no idea why, it was on offer! Smells lovely and keeps me fresh all day, though.

Skin Therapy Cleanser | This was so nice to remove makeup residue. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and it took away the oils that weren't needed. It lasted me a while, too and is really inexpensive to buy. I love the gel formula - repurchase for definite! 

Soap And Glory Girligo | I didn't like this for ages and I hardly used it - it's been sat on my desk for absolute ages. But, back in the Summer when it was hot I thought I'd try it to cool me down, seeing as it has a scent it might have worked - it did! It cooled me down and it smells like the traditional S&G products. It moisturizes and cools and sets into the skin so well. I've already repurchased!

Kiwi Shower Gel | I got this in a set ages ago and I've only just finished it. It smells a bit like pear drops rather than kiwi but it was okay to use to freshen up!

I hope you enjoyed reading this months empties, nothing too exciting this month!

Speak to you all on Sunday!
Zofia
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...